Current Job Openings
The inventory specialist will be responsible for daily shipping/receiving. He/She will properly prepare kits for electronic assemblies and be responsible for all parts that leave and enter the inventory warehouse. The specialist must be able to use computer inventory software and have great attention to detail along with good arithmetic skills.
- Maintain and update inventory records. Create efficient and accurate inventory management procedures. Perform all daily activities necessary to maintain effective inventory management procedures.
- Prepare assembly kits using bill of materials
- Maintain the warehouse in an orderly and clean state; follow all Company safety procedures; perform daily safety inspection.
- Accurately store product to the proper location using inventory software
- Select and pack customer order.
- Organize and update inventory on a daily basis
- Work independently in the warehouse and communicate with other departments to maintain a steady production cycle.
- Use online electronics parts databases to verify parts and develop lists for missing parts
- High school GED or greater
- Proficient with Microsoft excel and great computer skills
- Able to learn and manage inventory software
- Great math skillslk;j
- Great attention to detail
- Proven organizational skills
- Able to work independently
The SMT Engineer will be fully responsible for SMT lines and production. His/her job will include doing whatever it takes to meet production deadlines. This job requires thinking on the go in a fast paced environment. As such the successful candidate must have background and experience in SMT and Through-hole manufacturing processes, programming and support of automated placement systems, and solder reflow processes as well as an understanding in electronic product introduction and development.
- Lead improvements in process yield, quality, cycle time, inventory accuracy and delivery.
- Lead a team of SMT Machine Operators and Process Technicians.
- Develop and implement advanced processes and SMT methodologies.
- Perform defect and failure analyses for Surface Mount Technology (SMT).
- Able to program SMT machines
- Solve problems quickly and efficiently
- 3+ years of SMT industry experience.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of SMT manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Able to read schematics
- Able to work quickly and independently
- Able to diagnose problems quickly and develop solutions on the go.
- Proficient in MS office and other software applications
- Capability to communicate effectively in an engineering environment