Current Job Openings
The SMT Engineer will be fully responsible for SMT lines and production. His/her job will include doing whatever it takes to meet production deadlines. This job requires thinking on the go in a fast paced environment. As such the successful candidate must have background and experience in SMT and Through-hole manufacturing processes, programming and support of automated placement systems, and solder reflow processes as well as an understanding in electronic product introduction and development.
- Lead improvements in process yield, quality, cycle time, inventory accuracy and delivery.
- Lead a team of SMT Machine Operators and Process Technicians.
- Develop and implement advanced processes and SMT methodologies.
- Perform defect and failure analyses for Surface Mount Technology (SMT).
- Able to program SMT machines
- Solve problems quickly and efficiently
- 3+ years of SMT industry experience.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of SMT manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Able to read schematics
- Able to work quickly and independently
- Able to diagnose problems quickly and develop solutions on the go.
- Proficient in MS office and other software applications
- Capability to communicate effectively in an engineering environment